Open reviewing process

Revised paper-A Portrait of Becoming: Transformative Teacher Education through an Offshore Location in the Bahamas

Revised paper-A Portrait of Becoming: Transformative Teacher Education through an Offshore Location in the Bahamas

by Javier Gonzalez -
Number of replies: 6

Greetings Dr Hameed Panhwar and Dr. Sullivan,

Attached you will our latest revised copy based on your review and recommendations. We look forward to further collaboration and next steps in the process.

Thank you,

Javier, Jill, and Stephanie

In reply to Javier Gonzalez

Re: Revised paper-A Portrait of Becoming: Transformative Teacher Education through an Offshore Location in the Bahamas

by Bernie Sullivan -

Dear Javier, Jill and Stephanie,

The latest iteration of your paper reads well and is of a high academic standard. it is a good example of a collaborative approach to research and denonstrates clearly your educational influence on one another and on your students. 

You have attended to most of the editing issues from the previous iteration but there are a few more that need attention. There are a few more instances of 'pg' instead of 'p', which I have marked in the text. 

The new Wenger-Trayner reference you included has 'para 4' instead of the page number.

The Gribble & Ziguras that you added to the references should be above Guilfoyle.

These minor issues will only take a few minutes of your time and I would then be happy to recommend publication of your paper.

Kind regards,

Bernie.

In reply to Bernie Sullivan

Re: Revised paper-A Portrait of Becoming: Transformative Teacher Education through an Offshore Location in the Bahamas

by Javier Gonzalez -
Greetings Dr. Sullivan,

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendations. We will attend to these right away and will have the revised document and list of corrections back to ALL by Saturday Nov. 20, 2021 if not sooner.
Javier

by Javier Gonzalez -

Greetings Dr. Panhwar and Dr. Sullivan,

We have completed all revisions as requested. Attached you will find our latest paper and a detailed list of the required revisions. We are grateful for your generous review of our paper and we look forward to next steps.

Regards,

by Javier Gonzalez -

Greetings Dr. Panhwar and Dr. Sullivan,

We have completed all revisions as requested. Attached you will find our detailed list of the required revisions. Our previous message contains our latest paper. We are grateful for your generous review of our paper and we look forward to next steps.

Regards,

by Bernie Sullivan -

Dear Javier, Jill and Stephanie,

I have read the latest iteration of your paper. You have made the few revisions I had recommended in the previous iteration. I am happy, therefore , to recommend publication of your paper. I think it will be of interest to a wide range of practitioner-researchers who may be influenced to undertake similar collaborative living educational theory inquiries in their own practices.

Kind regards,

Bernie.

In reply to Bernie Sullivan

by Javier Gonzalez -
Dear Dr. Sullivan,

We are very glad to hear this good news and are grateful for the opportunity to have our paper published.

Thank you,
Javier and co-authors