I have really enjoyed reading your paper. It is a well-thought -out paper, investigating a number of concepts as you explore your own vulnerabilities and perceived failures. You have demonstrated how, through critical self-reflection, you have moved beyond these initial feelings to develop your living Educational Theory that has contributed to the flourishing of humanity.
The paper is well structured and generally your train of thought is easy to follow. There are a few things that would help to strengthen the paper and make it more accessible for your readers. i have marked these on the paper but will summarise them here for you:
1. There are a few instances where more clarification is needed - what is very obvious to you may not be easily understood by others.
2. In some places, you begin your discussion by referring to 'we/our' and then change to 'they/their'. For the sake of consistency, it would be better to use the same pronoun throughout.
3. There is a sentence that seems to me to be a quote from Polanyi, but it is not attributed to him, so it might be a good idea to check this out.
4. In a few references, instead of page numbers you have written (para). Is this because the page number is not available?
5. In the references, there are two books where the publisher and place of publication do not correspond with those on my copies of the books. It could be that they have been published by more than one company, but it would be a good idea to check it out.
I will attach the guideline form to this, Bhawana, and I will send the annotated paper separately. I look forward to the next iteration of your paper.