Open reviewing process

‘Living love’: My living-educational-theory

by Parbati Dhungana -
Number of replies: 11

Dear reviewers,

Hope you are in your best!

I have addressed the constructive feedback from the reviewers and the Editorial Board as far as I could do. Here, I am forwarding my first attempt of creating my own living-educational-theory. This process is really rewarding, exciting and energizing. I assure you that I would try my best to improve this paper with your guidance. 

Warm regards  

In reply to Parbati Dhungana

Re: ‘Living love’: My living-educational-theory

by Mark Potts -
Parbati
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your paper on Living love. I found it fascinating how you managed to provide such rich evidence of developing a loving approach in your professional life as an educator working with colleagues in Nepal. Your narrative gives a great insight into the development of this value. The videos and the transcripts of them, provide a compelling account of that development.
I have attached your paper with some comments inserted which are seeking further clarification on some points. These are mainly in the introduction. These are not major additions but just refinements that I feel might make it easier for the reader to understand your narrative.
I look forward to the publication of your paper in the next issue of EJOLTS.
Best wishes
Mark Potts

by Neil Boland -
Thank you, Parbati, for the opportunity to engage with your work. I got a lot out of reading your paper and think it will make a fine contribution to EJOLTS.
I'm attaching some notes I made when reading your text which I hope will help you clarify or expand your writing in some places. For the next iteration, I'd recommend you check double spaces and give the whole thing a spell check to catch the places where you have omitted a space between words. You may also like to double check that your references are consistent.
Thanks again,
Neil

by Swaroop Rawal -

Dear Parbati,

Thank yo for giving me the opportunity to review your paper- Living Love. I really enjoyed reading it. At Split I had complimented  you on your work and told you I found it very interesting. This holds true for your paper, too. I look forward to seeing it published in the next issue of EJOLTS.

There are a few sections in your paper that you need to sharpen, and by doing so you will definitely improve it. If there is any way I can help you please feel free to ask. 

Lots of love,

Swaroop

by Neil Boland -
Dear Parbati,

Thank you for your second draft. It is great you have expanded some sections to make them clearer and richer to the reader. It is nicely done and enhances the article.
There are some small editing things you'll need to address which I have marked up in the attached Word doc, but otherwise I am happy that this go to publication in the next edition of EJOLTS. It will make a fine contribution to the volume.

Thanks again and all the best for your work,

Neil

by Mark Potts -
Hi Parbati
Thanks for clarifying the points identified from your first draft. I think this second draft gives a better account of your valuable research. I have identified in the attached document some  areas for minor edits/clarification, in particular, there is a need to make it more readable by inserting spaces between words in several sections. I look forward to reading the final article.
Best wishes
Mark Potts

Re: ‘Living love’: My living-educational-theory - 20th May 2020 iteration

by Marie Huxtable -

posted for Parbati  in this space

by Parbati Dhungana - Wednesday, 20 May 2020, 5:06 PM

Dear peer reviewers,

Thank you so much for the constructive feedback that you provided me earlier. I have tried to address all the comments. I would like to request you to go through it again and provide me feedback.

Warmly

In reply to Marie Huxtable

by Swaroop Rawal -

Hi Parbati
I hope you and your family and friends are safe.

Thank you for your second draft

I think you have done a good job at integrating our responses and reviewer feedback, as a result making it is a stronger paper.

There are some areas for minor corrections like spaces between words and a couple of clarification needed to make your  paper more readable. You also need to check the tagging of figures and videos.

I am disappointed that you removed the ‘sat chit anand’ reference from your paper, as I had really loved it. All you had to do was clarify that para. I don’t think the Ardhanareshwar reference works But I guess you know best.....

Otherwise I am happy for this paper go for publication; It will make a fine contribution to EJOLTS.

Lots of love,

Swaroop

In reply to Swaroop Rawal

by Parbati Dhungana -
Dear Swaroop,
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. I have tried my best to address your comments and clarify further.
Warmly

by Swaroop Rawal -
Dear Parbati,
I am happy to read your latest draft. I appreciate positive way you have addressed my comment on 'Ardhanareshwar reference' . Now this reads smoothly and makes a lot of sense.
With great pleasure I can say that your article will make a fine contribution to the next issue.
Best of luck.
Love,
Swaroop