Published papers

How do I improve my practice of training midwives and nurses in the use of Q-Pulse? Published June 19

Picture of Máirín Glenn
Re: How do I improve my practice of training midwives and nurses in the use of Q-Pulse?
by Máirín Glenn - Wednesday, 6 February 2019, 7:51 AM

Dear Anne,

Thank you for your recent revision of your paper.

Well done on the work you have done to show your reader how you are engaging in living educational theory in terms of living in the direction of your values. It is now much clearer.

I think that there is now sufficient detail for a reader to understand your value-based explanation for your educational influence in your own learning, the learning of others and indeed, in the learning of the social formations where you work.

I think though that you should do a thorough check for syntax, spelling and grammar as you prepare for publication.

I have no doubt but that the digital e-learning programme that you have designed will be of great benefit to fellow professionals and that it will help to encourage good practice in your hospital.

I recommend your paper to the Editorial Board to consider for publication in EJOLTs. 

Warm regards,

Máirín