Open reviewing process

Encounters of life and scholarship: Opening to transformations, inquiries and vulnerabilities

Picture of Mark Potts
Re: Encounters of life and scholarship: Opening to transformations, inquiries and vulnerabilities
by Mark Potts - Thursday, 8 February 2018, 12:07 PM

David, Susanne, Dorian and Mohamed

Thank you for posting this revised version of your paper. I am happy that it meets the criteria and am recommending that it is accepted for publication.

Best wishes

Mark Potts

Picture of Stephen Bigger
Re: Encounters of life and scholarship: Opening to transformations, inquiries and vulnerabilities
by Stephen Bigger - Thursday, 15 February 2018, 10:12 PM

Stephen's final comments: I enjoyed reading this latest draft. It makes better sense of some of the issues I raised. It would help your future work to get to know the literature I suggested earlier. I am uploading your text with marginal notes. My recommendation is conditional on your team working through the detail to produce your final draft

Picture of Mohamed Moustakim
Final Paper published June 2018 Encounters of life and scholarship: Opening to transformations, inquiries and vulnerabilities - accepted for publication 100318
by Mohamed Moustakim - Saturday, 20 October 2018, 3:56 PM

Dear Moira, Mark and Stephen,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback.  We have responded to all the suggestions made by Stephen - please see document attached.

We have found the open review process very helpful, thank you.

Kind regards

David, Susanne, Dorian and Mohamed.

(Edited by Marie Huxtable - original submission Thursday, 22 February 2018, 3:58 AM)

(Edited by Marie Huxtable - original submission Friday, 6 April 2018, 7:13 PM)