Published papers

Values and Voice: An intricate braid of teaching and learning, knowers and known - accepted for publication 010418

Picture of Judith McBride
Final paper published June 2018 Re: Values and Voice: An intricate braid of teaching and learning, knowers and known
by Judith McBride - Saturday, 20 October 2018, 3:58 PM

Dear Moira, Eleanor and Robyn,

The revised version of our article is posted here. We feel that we have accomplished what we set out to do, and at the same time, hope that we have honoured your suggestions and  EJOLTs values and purpose. This has been a valuable reflection/learning experience for each of us in many different ways, and we are grateful for your thoughtful guidance and encouraging words. Most of all, we thank you for your care with our ideas, and patience as we have gained understanding. It has been a long time since we began this piece, and we have needed that time to linger and learn. We hope that our efforts and contribution justify your investment.

Sincerely, 

The Narrative Inquiry Group

(Edited by Marie Huxtable - original submission Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 2:32 AM)

Picture of Moira Laidlaw
Re: Values and Voice: An intricate braid of teaching and learning, knowers and known
by Moira Laidlaw - Sunday, 18 March 2018, 5:09 PM

I am writing to say that I recommend the publication of this wonderful paper in EJOLTS. The originality of the methodology and the ways in which the paper is written (showing the interwoven nature of the relationships and ideas) remind me that Living Theory offers us hope for the future of humanity.

Living in hope matters so much.

Thank you all very much.

Warmest regards,

Moira

Robyn Pound
Re: Values and Voice: An intricate braid of teaching and learning, knowers and known
by Robyn Pound - Monday, 19 March 2018, 10:35 AM

Judy, Martin, Seb, Kristen, Norma and Lynda,

I have learned something every time I read your paper and feel the connected dedication to each other and the whole.  You have made the intentions, insights and presentation very clear and I love the way you do this individual and collective inquiry with the collaborative regard that is evident. I get the movement and influence now and appreciate the inspiration and value of conversation,  individual writing and braiding for discovery, presentation and influence.  I have pleasure in recommending publication of your paper in EJOLTS.

with warm regard,

Robyn