Open reviewing process

Encounters of life and scholarship: Opening to transformations, inquiries and vulnerabilities

Picture of Mark Potts
Re: Encounters of life and scholarship: Opening to transformations, inquiries and vulnerabilities
by Mark Potts - Thursday, 8 February 2018, 12:07 PM

David, Susanne, Dorian and Mohamed

Thank you for posting this revised version of your paper. I am happy that it meets the criteria and am recommending that it is accepted for publication.

Best wishes

Mark Potts

Picture of Stephen Bigger
Re: Encounters of life and scholarship: Opening to transformations, inquiries and vulnerabilities
by Stephen Bigger - Thursday, 15 February 2018, 10:12 PM

Stephen's final comments: I enjoyed reading this latest draft. It makes better sense of some of the issues I raised. It would help your future work to get to know the literature I suggested earlier. I am uploading your text with marginal notes. My recommendation is conditional on your team working through the detail to produce your final draft

Picture of Mohamed Moustakim
by Mohamed Moustakim - Thursday, 22 February 2018, 3:58 AM

Dear Moira, Mark and Stephen,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback.  We have responded to all the suggestions made by Stephen - please see document attached.

We have found the open review process very helpful, thank you.

Kind regards

David, Susanne, Dorian and Mohamed.