Open reviewing process

Travels in education: Towards Waldorf 2.0

Picture of Pip Bruce Ferguson
Re: Travels in education: Towards Waldorf 2.0
by Pip Bruce Ferguson - Monday, 13 November 2017, 10:45 PM

Dear Neil

It’s a great paper and I warmly recommend publication. You’ve addressed the Living Theory pointers well, and I am glad you had input from your Māori colleague. The addition of Te Whare Tapa Wha and the links between its terminology and Waldorf education are really helpful.

A couple of minor things to check: you may well be copying “Lilly Watson” correctly from someone else’s work, but I have cited her before and I think she’s Lila, not Lilly. Perhaps check before submitting final to editors. Also, in the quotation from Cahill, I think the word difficulty appears where it should read “difficult” in the context.

Well done Neil.

Warm regards

Pip

Picture of Neil Boland
by Neil Boland - Thursday, 16 November 2017, 1:12 AM

Dear Moira, Pip and Sadruddin,

Many thanks for all your constructive comments and for the thumbs up for publication. The paper is immeasurably stronger for your input and suggestions and I am very grateful to you for your care and time. It has been a powerful process and I look forward to publishing in EJOLTS in the future.

With thanks and greetings from the springtime November sunshine,

Neil
Picture of Neil Boland
by Neil Boland - Thursday, 16 November 2017, 9:04 PM

And here is the finalised file. I have adopted your comments, checked that the citations are in the references and vice versa, got two more colleagues to read it for typos and I hope it is ready to go.

Many thanks,

Neil