Open reviewing process

Our Understanding of Mutuality When Reflecting on our Values and Experience of Caring. Dyke, A. and Hutchison, S.

Picture of sadruddin qutoshi
Re: Our Understanding of Mutuality When Reflecting on our Values and Experience of Caring. Dyke, A. and Hutchison, S.
by sadruddin qutoshi - Friday, 10 November 2017, 6:56 PM

Dear Sonia and Amy,

Firs to all congratulations for your great achievements which enabled you both to reach at this stage. Now this seems ready for publication finally.

Reading this iteration/version (of your paper) has been very interesting for me and found very much improved as compare to the earlier ones e.g., you successfully inserted some text boxes as an approach to postmodern genre that enables reader/researcher to provide an additional and more engaging way of explanation of the authorial voice as mutuality.

However, i have more or less similar views on Pip and Brain to put little bit efforts which especially mentioned here and there (throughout the paper) in her comments by Pip. Similarly, i agree with Brain regarding his views to your four key learning outcomes of the living theory account in your abstract to explain through thick descriptions of those key areas rather than mentioning in bullet points. I guess, with such improvement your paper would be oky for publications.

Once again congratulation for your dedicated efforts to justify your claims on mutuality that is really a contribution and addition to the body of literature.

kind regards and
love. Sadruddin
Picture of Sonia Hutchison
Re: Our Understanding of Mutuality When Reflecting on our Values and Experience of Caring. Dyke, A. and Hutchison, S.
by Sonia Hutchison - Saturday, 18 November 2017, 3:11 PM

Hi

Thanks, Pip, Brian and Sadruddin. Amy and I are getting together on Monday to make our final amends ready for the editorial board to decide whether to add our paper to the December edition of Ejolts.

We appreciate you all hanging in there with us and helping us to complete our paper.

Sonia and Amy

Picture of Sonia Hutchison
by Sonia Hutchison - Monday, 20 November 2017, 10:57 PM

Thank you all so much for your final suggestions and for all your help to get the paper ready for submission. We have added these and have uploaded the paper for the editorial boards decision. I hope you have enjoyed being part of our development of living-theory of mutuality.

Sonia and Amy